Eggs are a great start to the day. But did you know they provide a lot more health benefits than might think?
- Eggs have a ton of vitamins and nutrients like folate, vitamin A, phosphorus, vitamin B12, vitamin B2, and so many more.
- Eggs are high in cholesterol, but do not adversely affect cholesterol in the blood.
- Eggs raise "good" cholesterol.
- Eggs contain choline - a nutrient that helps support brain health and strengthen cell membranes.
- Eggs contain nutrients that benefit eye health.
- Eggs are high in the right proteins.
- Eggs are filling and help you to consume less calories.
As beneficial to health as eggs are, how you prepare them can also lead to healthier diets. Boiled eggs do not add any extra calories by way of butter or oils. Plus, using the NEGG speeds up prep time!