Bonnie made these lobster deviled eggs, which are a special treat. We recommend this recipe for parties and special events; your guests will be delighted!
In order to create these deviled eggs with ease, we used the Negg® Egg Peeler. The Negg® ensures ease of peeling and eliminates the dings and ridges that come from picking at hard-boiled eggs the "old" way.
This is a great way to stretch one lobster into 24 delicious treats. Now, how do we get that lobster to dance out of its shell?We would love to hear what you think of this recipe!
12 Large eggs, hard-boiled and peeled using Negg®
3/4 Cup mayonnaise
1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 1/2 Teaspoons Dijon mustard
1/2 Teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
1/8 Teaspoon salt
1/8 Teaspoon ground red pepper
1 Cup coarsely chopped cooked lobster meat
A touch of smoked paprika
Chopped chives, for garnish
- Halve the eggs lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks, add them to a medium bowl, and mash with a fork.
- Add the mayonnaise, fresh lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and salt and peppers, and beat until smooth.
- Gently stir the lobster into the yolk mixture.
- Spoon the yolk mixture into the egg whites. Note: The lobster would make this difficult to pipe.
- Sprinkle with smoked paprika and chives.