These little gems couldn't be more perfect for the holiday season, and we thank http://www.delicioustable.com for the inspiration.
2 tablepoons Mayonnaise
1 Tablepoons Dijon Mustard
1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
1 tablepoons Creme Fraiche (or sub soft cream cheese or sour cream)
1 teaspoon Rosemary (fresh and finely chopped)
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
Garnish: Pomegranate seeds and sprigs fresh rosemary
- Hard-Boiled Eggs
- Peel and slice the boiled eggs in half
- Set aside the egg whites on a platter and the egg yolks in a bowl
- Thoroughly mash the egg yolks until fine
- In a separate bowl add the mayonnaise
- Dijon mustard
- lemon juice
- salt, pepper
- Mix thoroughly before adding the smashed egg yolks.
- Add finally chopped rosemary
- Add Cream Fraiche' (or soft cream cheese).
- Mix until well combined with a hand mixer (this gets it creamy and fluffy), and load into a large piping bag with tip.
- Pipe or spoon the filling back into the egg whites, and garnish with a few fresh pomegranate seeds and tiny sprigs of rosemary. Serve on a tray garnished with rosemary and pomegranate seeds.
Use 1 tablespoon of Our Negg® Classic Seasoning as a substitute for ingredients outlined in yellow..