This 15-minute meal makes the perfect hearty, healthy lunch. All it takes is a little multitasking in the kitchen: While the asparagus is roasting, cook your bacon and quarter the eggs. How simple!
- 1 bunch of asparagus, all trimmed and cut into 1 1/2-inch in pieces
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 2-3 strips crisp bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 cup plum tomatoes, halved
- Balsamic vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place asparagus on baking sheet and toss with lemon zest, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Bake for 10 – 12 minutes.
- Remove asparagus from pan and put on a dish.
- Top with eggs, bacon and tomatoes. Drizzle with vinaigrette and serve.