Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Eggs
makes 12 stuffed eggs
- 12 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- ¾ lb. cooked, shredded chicken (you can grab a rotisserie chicken from the store to make this quick)
- ¼ c. buffalo wing sauce
- ½ t. salt
- ½ t. garlic powder
- 2 T. chives, chopped and divided
- 2 T. mayonnaise, regular or low-fat
- 2 oz. regular or low-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- Cut the top third off of each hard boiled egg and scoop out the yolks.
- Mix the ingredients together for the buffalo chicken salad, using 1 T. of the chives, in a medium bowl.
- Stuff the chicken salad into each egg, top with remaining tablespoon of chives and serve.