Give your Macaroni salad a new twist by adding the smoky flavor of bacon and the heartiness of chopped eggs. Team our Bacon and Egg Macaroni Salad with any of your picnic or cookout favorites and get ready for raves.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook macaroni over high heat 7 to 9 minutes, or just until tender. Drain, rinse, and let cool.
- Place macaroni in a large bowl, add remaining ingredients, and mix well. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.