Whether you choose to put it on bread or eat it with pita chips, our Avocado Egg Salad is sure to become a family favorite after just one bite!
What You'll Need:
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except lettuce; mix well.
- Spoon mixture onto lettuce leaves, distributing evenly, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
- You can serve this with your favorite bread or on a bed of lettuce.